SOMMERFELD / WEDMANN / WUDZKE.

SOMMERFELD(T)-Vorkommen sowie Verbindung zu Personen und Familien anderen Namens in der ehemaligen preußischen Provinz Posen.

Moderator:-sd-

Antworten
-sd-
Site Admin
SOMMERFELD / WEDMANN / WUDZKE.

Beitrag von -sd- » 23.11.2007, 14:11

My grandfather was named Adolf SOMMERFELD and was born 1899 in Glodowo Poland married to Krystyna WEDMANN
(Wedman) born in Lacha 1903.

We are not Jewish but we do believe that we may have some connection to the lineage. I am trying to trace my family
history before too many people forget. I would be very greatful of any info you can provide on the name of Sommerfeld.

My great grandfather was Friedrich SOMMERFELD, wife Justine nee WUDZKE.
They were farmers in Ludwinowo or in Lacha.

I am not sure how far these areas are from eachother as I am just starting to research this. We came from a large sector
in Poland that had a lot of Jewish people living there and my family were quite close to some of them. I have often thought
that there has been a link to the Jewish heritage because there have been attempts to research the history of my family
that may have linked us. I was quite excited to see that our name came up on your website as a Jewish name as I have
only been able to find German and English Links.

If you could please let me know and reply to my email address I would greatly appreciate it .

Shalom,

Kathryn Marsden

Antworten

Zurück zu „Posen“