North German Bark 'Tuisko' to New York, 12 May 1868.

Nach US-Amerika, Kanada sowie Südamerika ausgewanderte Personen und SOMMERFELD(T)-Familien.

Moderator:-sd-

Antworten
-sd-
Site Admin
North German Bark 'Tuisko' to New York, 12 May 1868.

Beitrag von -sd- » 21.03.2011, 14:03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List or Manifest of ALL THE PASSENGERS taken on board the North German (Bremen) Bark Tuisko
whereof J H Gerlach is Master, from Bremen, burthen 722 tons.

Columns represent: given name and surname, age, sex, occupation, the country to which they
severally belong, the country of which they intend to become inhabitants, the part of the vessel
occupied during the voyage, and a notation if the passenger died during the voyage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bark 'Tuisko' from Bremen, Germany, to New York 12 May 1868
http://immigrantships.net/v7/1800v7/tuisko18680512.html

66 Julius Sommerfeld, 30y7m, Labourer, Preußen, Wisconsin, Between Decks
67 Amalie Sommerfeld, 24y7m, Preußen, Wisconsin, Between Decks
68 Friedrich Sommerfeld, 13y8m, Preußen, Wisconsin, Between Decks
69 Julius Sommerfeld, 11y4m, Preußen, Wisconsin, Between Decks

DISTRICT OF NEW YORK - PORT OF NEW YORK

I, J. H. Gerlach, Master of the Brem Bark Tuisko, do solemnly, sincerely, and truly swear that the
following List or Manifest, subscribed by me, and now delivered by me to the Collector of the
Customs of the Collection District of New York, is a full and perfect List of all the Passengers taken
on board the said Bark at Bremen, from which Port the said Bark has now arrived; and that on said
List is truly designated the age, the sex, and the occupation of each of said passengers, the part
of the vessel occupied by each during the passage, the country to which each belongs, and also
the country of which it is intended by each to become an inhabitant; and that said List or Manifest
truly sets forth the number of said Passengers who have died on said Voyage and the names and
ages of those who died.

Sworn to this May 12 1868.
So help me God. (Signature) J H Gerlach.

Antworten

Zurück zu „"Entfernte Verwandte" / Überseeische Auswanderung“