Steamer 'Allemannia' to New York, 26 March 1868.

Nach US-Amerika, Kanada sowie Südamerika ausgewanderte Personen und SOMMERFELD(T)-Familien.

Moderator:-sd-

Antworten
-sd-
Site Admin
Steamer 'Allemannia' to New York, 26 March 1868.

Beitrag von -sd- » 21.03.2011, 10:52

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List or Manifest of ALL THE PASSENGERS taken on board the Str Allemannia whereof W Bardua is Master,
from Hamburg, burthen (blank) tons.

Columns represent: given name and surname, age, sex, occupation, the country to which they severally
belong, the country in which they intend to become inhabitants, the part of the vessel occupied during
the voyage, and whether passenger died on the voyage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steamer 'Allemannia'
Hamburg, Germany to New York , 26 March 1868:

www.immigrantships.net/v6/surnamesv6/splsj_v6.htm

134* Caroline Sommerfeld, 45, Woman, Germany, U States, Betweendeck
135 Therese Sommerfeld, 21, Her child, Germany, U States, Betweendeck
136 Maria Sommerfeld, 19, Her child, Germany, U States, Betweendeck
137 Ida Sommerfeld, 7, Her child, Germany, U States, Betweendeck

566* Caroline Sommerfeld, 45, Woman, Germany, U States, Cabin:
http://www.immigrantships.net/v6/1800v6 ... 26_02.html

566 This passenger's name was first listed in steerage with her family, but
was scratched out and subsequently added to the list of those in cabins.
Her family is listed as passenger numbers 135-137 in steerage.

DISTRICT OF NEW YORK - PORT OF NEW YORK

I, W. Bardua, Master of the Str Allemannia, do solemnly, sincerely, and truly swear that the following List
or Manifest, subscribed by me, and now delivered by me to the Collector of the Customs of the Collection
District of New York, is a full and perfect List of all the Passengers taken on board the said Steamer at
Hamburg, from which Port the said Steamer has now arrived; and that on said List is truly designated
the age, the sex, and the occupation of each of said passengers, the part of the vessel occupied by each
during the passage, the country to which each belongs, and also the country of which it is intended by
each to become an inhabitant; and that said List or Manifest truly sets forth the number of said Passengers
who have died on said Voyage and the names and ages of those who died.

Sworn to this 26 March 1868.
So help me God. (Signature) W Bardua.

Antworten

Zurück zu „"Entfernte Verwandte" / Überseeische Auswanderung“